Franklin House Cambridge Apartments
Cambridge is one of the great English stays that delivers all the pomp and culture one needs.
Among the attractions in Cambridge are the Fitzwilliam Museum and Cambridge University Botanic Garden - to name just a few. Direct train services run from the city to London King’s Cross/St Pancras, in as little as 50 minutes, ensuring great connections to the capital for those that conduct serious business.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Cambridge.
- Stanstead 26.8miles
- Luton 38.3 miles
- Cambridge North 1.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- First aider
Franklin House is a development of 1-bedroom serviced apartments located close to both the world famous Science and Business Parks.
Named after female scientist Rosalind Franklin, whose work was central to understanding the molecular structure of DNA, Franklin House Apartments is ideally situated for the business traveller to Cambridge. Within the aprtments are all the amenities that travellers need to enjoy their stay in this exceptional destination.
Enquire now to enjoy your stay in Cambridge.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.