Hamiltons Apartments Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
It offers excellent access to the city centre (10 mins walk), the river (2 mins walk) and the Business and Science Parks (5 mins drive). There are many local amenities including the best butcher in the region, grocery stores, restaurants and gastro pubs overlooking the river. Nelson Court is situated on a quiet side street, just off Chesterton Road so offers a really relaxing environment to explore Cambridge from. Each apartment is different with a lovely communal garden to sit in.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
- Stansted miles
- Heathrow miles
- Cambridge Train station miles
- Cambridge North miles
- London Kings x miles
- Parkside miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Rice Cooker
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Hamiltons Serviced Apartments in Cambridge come with all the usual gear that traveller love about serviced accommodation.
Within the apartments you will discover a host of features that will leave you stunned. These include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, DVD player, Hypnos beds with Egyptian bedding, wooden flooring, communal garden area, shower room, fully equipped kitchen and lift service. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable after a long day exploring the many riches of Cambridge.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.