Jubilee House Apartment Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
Nestled in a friendly community, these apartments really immerse you in Cambridge with fantastic local amenities on your doorstep. Independent, eclectic and ethnically diverse are essential words to describe the vast array of local coffee shops, bars, traditional pubs, a craft ale brewery, restaurants and bistros, boutiques and food markets which are all just a short walk away on the surrounding streets and Mill Road.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
- Stansted miles
- Heathrow miles
- Cambridge Train station miles
- Cambridge North miles
- London Kings x miles
- Parkside miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Jubilee House Apartments in Cambridge come with all the usual gear that travellers love about serviced accommodation.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification with all the integrated appliances you need to take advantage of self catering accommodation and feature king size beds, Egyptian cotton bed linen, fibre broadband and free on site car parking. They are a great base whether you are visiting Cambridge for business or leisure, less than 1 mile from the city centre and from Cambridge Railway Station.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.