Augustus Close Apartments Cambridge
Set in Cambridge in the Cambridgeshire region, you'll have the Botanic Garden and Homerton College nearby.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the residence team can arrange a bicycle rental service. The University of Cambridge is 3.1 miles away, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 1.7 miles from the property.
The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 3.1 miles from Augustus Close Apartments.
- Stansted 21miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge City 4 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Modern and convenient, this 3 bedroom Augustus Close Apartment is your new getaway.
There are 2 single beds in the first bedroom, 2 single beds in the second bedroom and 2 single beds in the third. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table, a living room with a double sofa bed, smart TV and internet. Parking is also available. You can also enjoy the garden too.
This living space is more than ideal for small groups, professionals, business travellers.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.