The Cherry Apartment Cambridge
Set in Cambridge in the Cambridgeshire region, with Botanic Garden Cambridge and Homerton College nearby, this is a top location.
The University of Cambridge is 3.1 miles away, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 1.7 miles from The Cherry Apartment. The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the apartment can arrange a bicycle rental service.
- Stansted 21 miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge city 1 miles
- Cambridge North 3 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The Cherry Apartment is a modern and convenient apartment in central Cambridge.
It has a fully equipped kitchen, a living area, sofa bed, smart TV, and fast internet. Ideal for couples, professionals, solo adventurers and business travellers. Airport Meet & Greet transport is also available for an extra charge (subject to availability).
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.