The Executive Townhouse Cambridge
Cambridge is a city on the River Cam in eastern England, home to the prestigious University of Cambridge, dating to 1209.
The Executive Townhouse Apartment is also perfectly located for shopping within Cambridge, with a grand arcade shopping centre and the historic city centre just minutes from your door. Not only that but you can also explore the old university grounds by catching a bus or taking a long walk to the centre.
Cambridge Railway Station is under a mile from Grand Central, with direct trains running every 20 minutes, or less, to London Liverpool Street and London King’s Cross.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£165||£165||£165||£165||£165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cambridge Airport 4miles
- Stansted Airport 27 miles
- Cambridge Station 1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Located within the brand new Grand Central development, this impressive Executive Townhouse Serviced Apartment is base for Cambridge stays.
Spread over three floors, the open plan kitchen overlooks the lounge, and also offers a large terrace complete with outdoor seating. In the lounge, you can curl up on the sofa watching the complimentary Netflix on the smart TV or enjoy a Nespresso coffee whilst flicking through the day's news on the iPad. The two spacious bedrooms each offer their own en-suite bathroom and complimentary toiletries. Finally, you can then snuggle down in the 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding and enjoy a soundless nights sleep.
You will also have use of a private underground parking space and street parking is available for additional vehicles should it be required.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.