Everest House is set in Canterbury, only 0.9 miles from Canterbury Cathedral, which easy access to the University of Kent, Wild Animal Park is 3.1 miles from the property. the airport London Southend is 25.6miles away and Rochester airport 24.9 away.
- Southend 25.6 miles
- Rochester 24.9 miles
- Canterbury West 0.7 miles
- Chartam 2.5 miles
- Church 0.4 miles
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
The Everest house comes with a 3-bedroom and has also two modern bathrooms. The rooms include a flat-screen TV. There is a fully-equipped kitchen equipped with a microwave, toaster, iron, electric kettle, and washing machine.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.