The house sits in a secure private gated close and enjoys an enviable location close to the high street. Numerous other facilities are also close by including a Waitrose supermarket two minutes walk away and a Tesco Metro which is also a two minute walk away. Canterbury East Station is a 10 minute walk away. Canterbury West Station is 20 mins walk and Canterbury Bus Station is less than 10 mins walk away.
- Canterbury East 0.3 miles
- Canterbury West 0.6 miles
- Canterbury Bus Station 0.2 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
A stylish 3 bedroom property only 5 minutes walk from the city centre. Comes with an outside courtyard and parking for ONE car. The house has a modern feel downstairs with an open-plan kitchen, dining and living space and 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom includes an en-suite with a shower cubicle and there is a main bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle as well. There is also a downstairs WC. For your security the property also has a video doorbell.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.