The location of our property is second to none. The Marlowe theatre is a two minute walk away, the Cathedral is just 5 minutes away and the High Street with its numerous restaurants, bars and shops is just a few minutes walk away. We also have a cinema just around the corner. Our property also sits diagonally opposite from a beautiful park where you can see the River Stour meandering its way through the city. Despite its close proximity to amenities, the location benefits from being quiet as it sits on a no through road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Canterbury West 0.3 miles
- Canterbury East 0.5 miles
- Canterbury Bus Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Marlowe is a beautiful three bedroom house located less than five minutes' walk from Canterbury High Street. The property has three bedrooms, a main bathroom upstairs with bath and overhead shower, and a downstairs WC. There is an outdoor patio area and secure parking for one car.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.