Bd Roudani Serviced Apartment
Casablanca is a port city and commercial hub in western Morocco, fronting the Atlantic Ocean. The city's French colonial legacy is seen in its downtown Mauresque architecture, a blend of Moorish style and European art deco.
- Casablanca Tit Mellil Airport 13.79 miles
- Place Mohamed V 1.49 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Security deposit required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
Beautiful and spacious luxury suites set in Casablanca, with an aesthetic focus on light and space. Fully equipped and with top amenities to ensure your stay is comfortable, this apart-hotel also has top in-room service facilities on more laid- back days.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.