City view Towers
Uptown Charlotte is the central business district of Charlotte, and is split into the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Wards. Uptown is home to an array of entertainment options and major attractions like Bank of America Stadium, Romare Beardan Park, Discovery Place Science, and Epicentre. Interstates 277 and 77 surround Uptown Charlotte, making it extremely accessible. Commuters who use public transportation benefit from the abundant light rail stations in this neighborhood. Uptown Charlotte is a great place to work and live, and offers a range of rentals, from affordable to upscale. Charlotte’s top-notch breweries, local restaurants, and charming specialty shops surround this thriving neighborhood. Residents appreciate the convenience of this downtown district, along with its abundant amenities and attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 BR Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$140||$140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charlotte Douglas International 7.9miles
- Charlotte Transportation Center/Arena 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- First aid kit
City View Towers is located in Uptown Charlotte’s Fourth Ward. This prime Uptown location makes this the perfect housing option for interns participating in programs at any of the uptown banking institutions, law offices, accounting firms and much more. With a walk score of 92 out of 100, guests are able to achieve all of their daily task without a vehicle. There is a grocery store, cleaners, pharmacy and a vast array of dining and entertainment venues within a few short blocks of the apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.