Tivoli Mews Serviced Apartment
Tivoli Mews Serviced Apartment is tucked away in the quaint, friendly area of Tivoli, known for its independent retailers, recommended bars & restaurants and delicatessens.
Only a short walk away from the fashionable district and vibrant social setting of ‘Montpellier Walk,’ where you'll find Door 4, Flynn’s Bar & Brasserie, plus many individual boutiques. Stroll further down, and you're in Cheltenham’s regency town centre, surrounded by historical architecture & excellent shopping. Visit Cheltenham's Town Hall host to a large variety of events throughout the year.
With Cheltenham Spa’s train station a handy walking distance away and Cheltenham's Royal Well bus station in the town centre, there are numerous ways to explore the prestigious Cotswolds.
- Bristol Airport 54 miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out Tivoli Mews Serviced Apartment in Cheltenham.
The modern furnishings with vibrant touches make it a stylish home to live in. Unwind on the fabric sofa, and enjoy breakfast or an evening cocktail and a chat on your breakfast table for two. The kitchen provides ample storage and is fully equipped with the necessary appliances for self-catering, including tea-making facilities. The open-plan design makes preparing and cooking meals on the spacious worktops more sociable.
Journey into the bedroom where the neutral colour scheme and furnishings create a relaxed and welcoming retreat for when you come home.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.