Lansdown Crescent Cheltenham
Lansdown Crescent Serviced Apartment is in a prestigious area, surrounded by terrace period homes, overlooking a spacious park. Just yards away is Montpellier, considered to be one of Cheltenham's most fashionable districts.
With a moments walk, you'll be in Cheltenham's vibrant regency town centre, best known for its beautiful architecture, Cheltenham town hall events, excellent shopping and horse racing at the world-famous Prestbury Park racecourse. Cheltenham also plays a fabulous host to the Music, Jazz, Science and Literature Festivals currently held in the Imperial Gardens.
If you wish to travel outside of Cheltenham Spa to visit the picturesque Cotswolds, you will find the Cheltenham train station a short minutes drive away.
- Bristol Airport 54 miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Cheltenham. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
Enter the living room where you’ll be impressed by the attention to detail. The tall ceilings, the traditional coving, and the two large Georgian sash windows make this apartment a delight to stay in. The most prominent feature of the room is the elegant fireplace with a marble mantelpiece, along with the mosaic-style mirror hanging above it. The red chair adds a burst of colour to this neutral-toned room and provides maximum comfort whilst watching television.
The kitchen is ideal for self-catering stays, simple yet efficient with its fully equipped amenities and tea-making facilities.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.