6 Queens Parade is located in the heart of Montpellier, overlooking beautiful tree-lined streets leading to the popular restaurants, cocktail bars and boutiques that the area has to offer.
Cheltenham Ladies College is just 600 yards away whilst a short stroll past the stunning Montpellier & Imperial Gardens will take you to the famous Promenade. Nestled along the edge of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham is Britain's most complete Regency Town. Cheltenham is known as the Festival Town, hosting several large annual festivals that attract visitors from across the country. Popular festivals include the Literature Festival, the Gold Cup and the Jazz Festival.
If you wish to venture out and explore the Cotswolds, there is a large bus station at Royal Well which services the town centre, GCHQ, Bishops Cleeve, Gloucester, Stroud and Tewkesbury.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£220||£198||£160||£130||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
6 Queens Parade offers a modern twist to a traditional regency building, located in a quiet, leafy parade near Cheltenham’s restaurants and shops.
The generously sized living area creates the perfect place to relax and unwind, with its traditional interiors, such as the Georgian fireplace and large sash windows, creating a character. Again, modern features and technology, such as the curved television, only enhance this traditional regency apartment, as you take joy in a relaxing film night.
High ceilings, antique furniture and unique pieces contribute to the luxurious atmosphere of this property.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.