Situated by Montpellier Gardens - one of the most appealing of Cheltenham's garden squares - this serviced house is ideally located for Cheltenham's Jazz, Science, Literature and Music Festivals.
Within a moments stroll, you'll find 'Montpellier Walk' -considered to be one of Cheltenham’s most fashionable districts - with its variety of highly recommended individual boutiques, cafes, wine & cocktails bars. Pop into Door 4 Bar or one of the many unique boutiques. You are within a short walking distance of Cheltenham's vibrant Regency Town, best known for its beautiful architecture, excellent shopping & picturesque Promenade.
If you are venturing outside of Cheltenham Spa to visit the beautiful Cotswolds, you can find Cheltenham train station a short drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£320||£270||£210||£168||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Heading to Cheltenham with a group? Then you need to book this serviced property, home to loads of space.
Arranged over 3 floors this light and airy, modern, serviced townhouse is enviably located in the centre of Cheltenham. On a private, no through road, it overlooks the beautiful Montpellier Gardens and is just a short stroll from the ever-popular restaurant and shopping district. A large entrance hallway takes you through to a contemporary kitchen diner on the ground floor. With all modern appliances, sleek white gloss units and enough seating for eight to dine, the kitchen is suitable for large families and a perfect space for entertaining.
Finally, guests can relax on the comfy sofas in front of a large TV and marble fireplace.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.