Citadines South Chengdu
Few big Chinese cities have managed to maintain its culture amidst the diversification and gentrification that comes with a booming economy like the way Chengdu has.
Located in the heart and soul of it all, you’ll find a smattering of eateries and convenience stores for a quick gastronomy fix. For travellers looking for activities steeped in local culture, the Wu Hou Temple, Tianfu Square and Jinli Old Street are all a mere 30-minute drive away and can be easily accessed through the metro. And of course, a trip to Chengdu is incomplete without a visit to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Chengdu.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Executive||CNY570||CNY570||CNY570||CNY540||CNY540|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY500||CNY500||CNY500||CNY470||CNY470|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||CNY680||CNY680||CNY680||CNY640||CNY640|
|2 Bedroom Executive||CNY770||CNY770||CNY770||CNY730||CNY730|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport 10miles
- Century City Station 0.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and stylish, these serviced apartments in Chengdu are perfect for both business and leisure.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, gym, swimming pool, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy Chengdu.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.