Hopkinson Court Serviced Apartment
Hopkinson Court Serviced Apartment is a short walk to Chester Racecourse and the Roman Walls. You will be in the city centre in a short 5 minute walk. Easy access to supermarkets too.
- Liverpool 30 miles
- Manchester 37 miles
- Chester train station 1.5 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Ideal for long term accommodation Chester. This two-bedroom apartment has a balcony overlooking the bowling greens, and is also close to the River Dee, Chester’s famous racecourse and the historic city centre.
Hopkinson Court Serviced Apartment can accommodate up to four people for a minimum of seven days. The living and dining area is also suitable as a temporary office, and there is a fully-equipped kitchen. The apartment comes with all bills included, WiFi and weekly cleaning, as well as an allocated parking space.
Whether you are in the city on business, for leisure or stuck in between a house sale. This comfortable and affordable property could be just what you’re looking for, for long term accommodation Chester.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.