Walmoor Bank House
Close to the River dee and easy access to motorway networks
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Walmoor Bank House||N/A||N/A||£180||£150||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Liverpool 30miles
- Manchester 37 miles
- Chester train station 1.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This spacious family accommodation is a three-bedroom penthouse in the sumptuous Walmoor Bank House. It has enviable views of the River Dee. It offer stylish, luxury accommodation to anyone requiring an attractive and comfortable home from home in Chester. That could be a group of contractors working in the city or a family in the midst of a house move. Whatever your needs, your stay in the penthouse is sure to be a pleasant one.
With three double bedrooms and two fully-furnished bathrooms, there is plenty of space to spread out and enjoy your stay. There is a roomy, open-plan living and dining space, and a stylishly-designed and fully-equipped kitchen. WiFi is available throughout the apartment and of course fresh linen and towels are provided.
Two allocated parking spaces can be found right outside the property. Whatever the reason for your visit, this is the perfect base from which to explore historic Chester.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.