Porte offers all the comforts of a neighborhood, but puts you in one of Chicago’s most vibrant areas: the West Loop. From here you’re only minutes away from the shopping districts of Fulton Market, the world-famous Restaurant Row, and the sheer beauty of Mary Bartelme Park. The central location puts you within walking distance of Downtown, Little Italy, and the Medical District, and the numerous bus and rail lines passing through make it easy to reach anywhere in Chicago.
- Midway International Airport 10.7 miles
- O'Hare International Aiport 14.5 miles
- Ogilvie Transportation Center 0.5 miles
- Union Station 0.7 miles
- Morgan Green Line 0.4 miles
- Clinton Green Line 0.7 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Handy Telephone
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.1
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Media room perfect for calls or work
- Meeting conference rooms
- Spacious work space.
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The apartments at Porte come decked out with high-end finishes and gorgeous appliances The community is a communal, amenity-rich experience. It e doesn’t just offer “building amenities” it provides a community, with a cornucopia of high-end shared spaces where you can unwind after work, pursue your passions, and connect with people around you. As friendly as a neighborhood and as modern as Chicago - that’s Porte.
Bookm this amazing furnished apartment in West Loop with TheSqua.re and enjoy your stay.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.