Chigwell is on the door step of the Epping Forest district of Essex.
Chigwell is home to very famous Ye Olde King’s Head pub, now the Sheesh Turkish Restaurant, Chigwell Golf Club, Virgin Active Gym, India Grill, NU Bar to name few. Easy connections to Central London, Canary Wharf, O2, Westfield Stratford City, Olympic Park.
Whether you are here for business or short stay, we can cater for your needs for your upcoming stay in Chigwell.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£120.00||£135||£130||£120||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 7 milesmiles
- Heathrow Airport 50 miles miles
- Ilford station 2.4 miles miles
- stratford station 7 miles miles
- Hainult Station 0.7 miles miles
- Chigwell Station 1.2 Miles miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Chigwell delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 bedroom house, featuring kitchens. Wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen smart television. From the apartment, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hainult Underground Station (Central Line) and have easy access to M11 & M25.
Free self parking is available onsite.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.