The Charles at Riggins Run Apartments
The Charles at Riggins Run is just minutes from shopping centers and a plethora of restaurants with easy access to I-270.
- John Glenn International Airport 21.7 miles
- Rickenbacker International Airport 27.7 miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Grey Hound 17.2 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
The brand new community, The Charles at Riggins Run Apartments has many amenities to turn your stay like home. The apartments have fully furnished kitchen, comfortable living room and comes with swimming pool and gym on the site.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about these Columbus corporate housing.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.