750m2 front lake Dream luxury Villa with unforgett...
On Lake Como’s Northeastern shore at the foot at Monte Legnone, the Villa offers stunning vistas of the lake and alpine backdrop. It’s the perfect destination for families who enjoy watersports including sailing, windsurfing kite surfing, canoeing, water skiing and much more. In addition to water activities, just a short drive will offer tennis, excellent nature trails, mountain biking, golf and winter skiing. The abbey of Piona, set in a beautiful landscape at the top of the small Olgiasca peninsula, is just a few minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|6 Bedroom Villa||N/A||N/A||€1500||€1500||€1500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lugano Airport 48.25miles
- Colico 0.28 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Located in the heart of Lake Como, this property unites traditional Italian decor and architecture with stunning views of the surrounding area. This charming villa is overlooking the lake, with a swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi. On request accommodation capacity up to 14 people, without extra charge. Luxury residence located on the promontory of Olgiasca, Colico, ideal for those looking for a private and unforgettable holiday on Lake Como, in the Alto Lario area.
Immersed in the tranquility of a large private park, the villa offers a breathtaking view of Lake Como from every room and accommodates up to 14 people. This exclusive and refined setting is completed by a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a large veranda with a barbecue area.
Frequented over the years by illustrious pillars of our culture, including the famous publisher and writer Garzanti, who fell in love with the wonderful view enjoyed from this intimate corner of paradise and lived the villa as a holiday home for years. Recently the property has built a private road, which crosses the park of the villa and leads directly to the lake.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.