San Fedele Apartment Historical Como City Center
Located in the north of Italy, Lake Como is a popular travel destination for global travellers seeking peaceful surroundings. There are towns and villages that are dotted around the lake, many of which feature a traditional Italian architecture alongside modern amenities. Many people visit Lake Como to soak in the breathtaking scenary. This apartment has great views of the surrounding area, and is just a short walk from the lake.
- Milano Malpensa Airport 32.1 miles
- Como Lago 0.46 miles
- Como San Giovanni 0.68 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.