The Val d’Orcia, was declared part of the World Heritage List by Unesco in 2004, and the Val di Chiana best expresses the combination of wonderful natural features and the result of the people who have lived there over the centuries. The gentle hills, covered by a dense vegetation of vineyards, olive groves, cypresses, beech and chestnut trees, dotted with ancient settlements of medieval origin, are the landscape that enchant us. Once we decided to settle here, we choose to offer this place to our guest so they may experience the best of traditions, culture and hospitality that this land can give.
- Rome 180 km miles
- Perugia 50 km miles
- Chiusi-Chianciano 22 KM miles
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Villa designed for entertainment and relaxation, the ground floor it’s divided into five different areas. The dining room, with a large wooden table and pellet fireplace adjacent to a well-equipped kitchen and an exit to the garden, terrace and swimming pool area. A sitting room and relaxation area with books, satellite TV and DVDs for small children. Just outside of the sitting room, you will find a wisteria covered pergola with a table that accommodates eight people, delightful on hot summer afternoons to enjoy a fresh aperitif. The bedrooms area, with the rooms “Le PAPERE”, “ISOGNI D’ORO” and “I MONELLI” where adults and children stay in total serenity and privacy. A a second external sleeping area consisting of two bedrooms, “Il PIZZO” and “La TURQUESA”, completely independent and private in respect to the rest of the house. Ascending the stairs you reach the Salone del Gran Camino, a large bright room with panoramic views, equipped with big comfortable sofas that can accommodate an entire family or a large group of friends. Equipped with a pallet stove to warm you up on cold evenings brightening the atmosphere with the dancing flames, while satellite TV and DVDs complete the entertainment service. A beautiful covered terrace offers the opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine and specialties of the area surrounded by the beauty of the forest. On the same floor there is access to the elegant rooms “La DAMA BIANCA” and “Il BARONE ROSSO”. The property is surrounded by gardens, shaded areas, oaks, olives and fruit trees along with zones of untouched nature. The pool is set in this beautiful landscape, furnished with sun loungers and a large sunshade. The pleasant sheltered area allows guests to enjoy peace and intimacy. At night, lights and candles transform the pool terrace into a magical place to dine, enjoy an aperitif or simply admire the stars
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.