Landemærket Serviced Apartment
All major sights are within walking distance. With a location just 300 meters from “Nørreport”, the largest transportation hub in Denmark, the airport is merely an 18-minute metro ride away. From Nørreport you will be able to take the train, metro or buses to just about anywhere in Denmark.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€320||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
Prepare to be amazed as you enter this 110 sqm spacious, luxurious and well-equipped hotel apartment located in the historical Copenhagen city centre. We’ve named our hotel apartments after Rosenborg Royal Castle, which is located only a couple of steps away. Wander out on the cobblestone streets and find yourself within walking distance to the most famous sights, top-rated restaurants and cosy cafés. We are looking forward to welcoming you at our stunning, newly renovated two bedroom apartment containing kitchen, a spacious living and dining room, as well as a large bathroom. Within the two bedrooms, you will find one king size bed (180 cm) and one queen size bed (160 cm). The sofa in the living room (160 cm) provides space for two additional guests. The apartment contains a large dining table, good lighting, curtains, and all the essential amenities listen on the profile, such as a hair dryer, fully equipped kitchen, Nespresso coffee machine, iron, hotel linen, 55-inch smart TV with Netflix, and more. Please note that the apartment is only accessible by stairs. We have washers and dryers within the basement of the building as well as complimentary luggage storage.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.