Logstorgade Serviced Apartment, Copenhagen
This quiet city apartment is in the classic area of Copenhagen.
It is located in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, 1.9km from Parken Stadium, 2.6km from The Hirschsprung Collection and 3.1km from The Little Mermaid. There are bus and train connections in walking distance from the apartment.
- Copenhagen Airport 8.4 miles
- Østerport 1.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Stylish and opulently modern, 1 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor in a quiet location close to the city center.
Located in Østerbro which is the eastern part of Copenhagen and known for its classic buildings in Copenhagen, the Copenhagen lakes, many parks and newly established beach. Guests staying at this apartment can use the free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.