Nunts Lane Apartment Coventry
With all the delights of Coventry awaiting you not too far away, including the eponymous cathedral, you will have entertainment, history and culture to indulge in at your leisure. Book your stay here to enjoy the best of both worlds, be thy business or leisure.
- Birmingham Airport 14 miles
- Coventry Railway 4 miles
- Nuneaton 6 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
This newly decorated, spacious property is the perfect getaway! With 3 large bedrooms offering the possibility of a king size bed, or two separate single beds, everyone's needs are catered for. Nunts Lane Serviced Apartment has ample off-street private parking to the front and back of the house with a garden.
There is unlimited, superfast free Wi-Fi and flat screen Smart televisions.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.