Eden Grove is a short distance from Bolton and Appleby-In-Westmorland.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Eden Grove - 1 bed with sofa bed||£170||£170||£150||£130||£120|
|Eden Grove - 2 bed with sofa bed||£250||£250||£220||£190||£170|
|Eden Grove - 2 bed||£220||£220||£200||£160||£150|
|Eden Grove - 3 bed||£270||£270||£250||£210||£190|
|Eden Grove - 4 bed||£290||£290||£260||£220||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
Cottages in Cumbria for rent. Part of a modern development in the charming environs of Eden Grove, 2 Coniston House is ideally situated for a relaxing country holiday. Close to the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the North Pennines, it is also perfect for simply enjoying the local Cumbrian countryside.
The apartment consists of two bedrooms. Two bathrooms. A fully-equipped kitchen and a spacious living area that makes the apartment a real home from home. You can also enjoy free WiFi and a smart TV. Fresh linen and towels are provided and the apartment has its own parking space. This apartment is also dog-friendly. Though note an additional fee applies and it can only accommodate one small to medium-sized canine companion!
When you are looking for cottages in Cumbria to rent, then look no further.
For those traveling as a group, we have further accommodation in the same development.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.