Facts About Medical District
- The Medical District is present northwest of Downtown Dallas.
- The Medical District is known for innovative research and education.
- Most of the residents in the Medical District are students or medical professionals.
- Over 2.3 million patients visit every year because of its facilities.
- The Medical District has a population of 7629 people per square mile radius.
- Biotechnology is one of the largest sectors in this area. This is constantly creating new job opportunities.
- The Medical District has excellent transport connections. This led to the Central Business District, Uptown, and the West End.
- Popular hotspots include Thai2go, Jimmy John’s, and Highland Park Village.
Weather in Medical District
In the Medical District of Dallas, the summers are hot and muggy. The winters are cold and windy, and it is partly cloudy throughout the year. Over the course of the year, the temperature varies from 39°F to 96°F. It is rarely below 26°F or above 102°F. The hot season lasts for 3.4 months. The cool season lasts for only 3 months.