Located in vicinity of the Memorial Hospital, Harding House is situated on a leafy street overlooking a park area. The four bedroom mid-terrace house has the delightful old characteristics still visible - sash windows.
- Teesside Airport 5miles
- Newcastle Airport 30 miles
- Darlington Train Station 1 miles
- Middlesbrough Train Station 10 miles
- Middlesbrough Bus Station 10 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Zip and link beds
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
This house can host up to 10 people for a short break - adults up to 7 or maybe two families looking for a break away together. There is the option of 2 trundle beds which can be provided for children at an additional charge.
There is a seating area for 6 to dine in the living room. There is a freeview TV along with high speed Wi-Fi.
Behind the communal room, is a small room which hosts the washing machine and dryer. Leading from the communal room into the kitchen which hosts all the appliances needed to feel as if you are home from home. Provided along with a toaster, kettle and microwave is cutlery, utensils, crockery and glassware.
There is also available in the understairs cupboard - hairdryer, iron ironing board.
- There is a large double at the front of the property which can accommodate an additional bed if required (additional costs applicable).
- One large double bedroom to the rear of the property which can accommodate an additional bed if required (additional costs applicable).
- One twin room
- One small double room
All rooms come with the bedding and towels for the guests use throughout their stay
Parking is available at the front of the property. To the rear of the property there is a small courtyard . All accommodation queries for this property must be sent direct.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.