The House is ideally located for local amenities, businesses, Darlington’s attractions and close access to the motorways of the North East. We are no more than 30-40 minutes from all major industry in the Durham Tees Valley area.
- Teesside International 4.7m miles
- Newcastle 30m miles
- North Road 0.1 miles
- Darlington 2 miles
- Darlington 2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
Our 472sq ft Premium apartment block has been designed to a high standard and provides a home from home setting with a whole host of first-class finishes and fittings.
The key feature is a king-sized bedroom with plenty of additional storage along with a separate double bedroom, making it perfect for a variety of small groups, or even if you just want your own space.
Modern Kitchen and living areas include a 49inch Smart TV, with plenty of seating options. Kitchens are equipped with oven and hob cooking facilities, toasters, washing machines, and microwaves so you can enjoy your own space in style. We will even provide tea and coffee!
Each apartment has its own private bathroom and shower so you can relax before and after work. Towels and bed linen are provided and changed regularly for longer stay guests.
Coded locks allow you to come and go as you please, with plenty of free parking, with CCTV, outside your apartment.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.