Dartford Bridge Kent Stay Apartment
Dartford Bridge Kent Stay Serviced Apartment is located in a very quiet area and close to a Freshwater Lake.
It's situated close to the M-25 providing access to Thurrock, Tilbury, Essex and Dover and about 10 minutes drive to the upcoming London Resort. The Fastrack Route A offers connections from the house to Dartford town centre, Bluewater and railway stations to connect to London at Dartford, Greenhithe, Gravesend and Ebbsfleet International.
Dartford train station has recently been added to the Oyster system and travel into London takes around 40 minutes from the station.
- Southend Airport 22.3 miles
- London City Airport 37.2 miles
- Greenhithe 3.1 miles
- Dartford 3.4 miles
- Dagenham East Tube Station 7.08 miles
- Elm Park Tube Station 7.18 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Stylishly furnished, this modern 2-bedroom house has spectacular views across Freshwater Lake, as well as all the amenities needed for modern living.
Dartford Bridge Kent Stay Apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven and grill, microwave, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. There is a coffee machine with complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits provided. The 2 bedrooms and additional sofa bed have comfortable double beds with fresh bed linens. Both bedrooms have separate bathrooms and toilets with complimentary toiletries provided. There is a stand-alone toilet downstairs as well.
The living area is stylishly furnished with Smart TV, Netflix and Super-fast Wi-Fi, while the dining area overlooks the well-kept outdoor garden.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.