Eleanor Close is in Dartford in the South East region of England.
It is a quiet residential area with close proximity to Bluewater Shopping Center, Darenth Valley Hospital and many restaurants and cafes. Bluewater offers one of the most exciting shopping experiences in Europe. Now opened for 11 years, it has won many international awards, including a Millennium Product Mark. Set in a valley, with chalk cliffs soaring above, the shopping centre is triangular-shaped, with John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser.
Princes Park is also home to Princes Golf, Dartford Roadrunners and the Kent Ravens and popular for conferences and wedding receptions. Princes Golf is a nine-hole course, extensively remodelled in 2007, and open to the public, with a very reasonably priced pay-and-play system.
Rail and bus links are less than 10 mins away from the apartment offering any guest the flexibility to commute either by public or private transportation.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£119||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 15.4miles
- Gatwick 35.9 miles
- Dartford 1.1 miles
- Crayford 2.0 miles
- Upminster 13.9 miles
- Elm Park Station 13.4 miles
- Arriva Bus Depot Dartford 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This is a furnished 2-bedroom modern house on a private estate, 15 minutes walk from the train station, town centre, shops and restaurant.
The master bedroom has a private bathroom, while the living room is open plan with a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Cooking and eating utensils, as well as tea and coffee, are provided. Netflix is also provided for your enjoyment and entertainment.
This residence is cleaned and disinfected after check out.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.