All of our apartments occupy enviable locations in Derby, all in quiet affluent residential areas within 3 minutes walk of the city centre.
Guests can be assured that every amenity is within walking distance, from their apartment complex, such as a grocery store and pharmacy for all day to day necessities. There are a range of bars that include Pitcher & Piano and the Distillery as well as a variety of restaurants such as Le Bistro Pierre & Turtle Bay all only a short walk away as well as a local gym that is on the next street.
The Intu shopping mall only 5 minutes away offers retail outlets, entertainment facilities like the Showcase cinema de lux and Hollywood bowl as well as various dining establishments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Superior||£85||£85||£82||£76||£73|
|Standard one bed one ba||£85||£85||£82||£76||£73|
|2 Bedroom Superior||£123||£123||£120||£120||£115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands airport 14miles
- Derby 1.2 miles
- Derby bus station 0.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments in Derby have all the comforts that you'd expect in your own home.
The perfect place to unwind, our lounges are furnished to the highest of standards with quality sofas for your comfort. Tune in to your smart television or keep up to date with work using the high-speed Wi-Fi that is CISCO certified. Each apartment has its own sleek and glossy kitchen, that comes fully equipped with a range of appliances such as fridge/freezer, gas hob, oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and the majority are fitted with dishwashers.
Our bedrooms provide the perfect sanctuary for a restful night’s sleep, with superior quality mattresses, pillows and duvets.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.