Grand Central Exclusive Apartments
Derby is one of the pivotal cities in Derbyshire, once home to industry and much more.
A great selection of restaurants, bars, shops and cinemas right on the doorstep, yet just 10 minutes from the M1 (J25) and around 15 miles to Nottingham, East Midlands Airport and the Peak District. The closest landmarks are Derby Cathedral, Derby Central Library, University of Derby, Pride Park Stadium, Kedleston Hall, Repton and INTU Shopping Mall.
The local train station grants access to the rest of the region and other highlights.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£88.48||£77.28||£77.28|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 13miles
- Birmingham Airport 32 miles
- Derby Railway Station 2 miles
- Derby Bus Station 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Contemporary and elegant, these serviced apartments in Derby are a great choice to explore the city.
Our fully furnished, stylish and spacious Executive 2-bedroom apartments feature an open plan living/dining space with a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and gives great access to the main areas of Derby. Inside you will find a fully equipped and stylishly decorated 2-bedroom apartment, newly furnished to a very high standard throughout and situated on the first floor.
These apartments are ideal corporate accommodation for business professionals, or as a base for exploring the buzz of the city.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.