Grand Central Melton Court
Derby is one of the pivotal cities in Derbyshire, once home to industry and much more.
A great selection of restaurants, bars, shops and cinemas right on the doorstep, yet just 10 minutes from the M1 (J25) and around 15 miles to Nottingham, East Midlands Airport and the Peak District. The closest landmarks are Derby Cathedral, Derby Central Library, University of Derby, Pride Park Stadium, Kedleston Hall, Repton and INTU Shopping Mall.
The local train station grants access to the rest of the region and other highlights.
- East Midlands 15miles
- Birmingham Airport 35 miles
- Derby Railway Station 1.5 miles
- Derby Bus Station 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and elegant, Grand Central Melton Court in Derby are a great choice to explore the city.
Our fully furnished, stylish and spacious Deluxe 2-bedroom apartments feature 2 bedrooms with a double bed and a second bedroom with a 3/4 bed with a maximum occupancy of 6 guests. All apartments feature an open plan living/dining space with fully equipped kitchen and balcony and give great access to the main areas of Derby.
Inside you will find a fully equipped and stylishly decorated 2-bedroom apartment, newly furnished to a very high standard throughout.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.