Corporate Housing in Brooklyn
Corporate Housing in Brooklyn NYC
Brooklyn’s popularity is increasing like never before among business professionals across the globe. While Manhattan is the denser hub of businesses and potential business clients, it is the variety of budgets that Brooklyn caters to that wins it the edge. Our exclusive range goes wider than one can expect in such a potent bunch of neighborhoods that Brooklyn is a proud home to.
TheSqua.re offers you everything from compact studio pads which are modernly-furnished and ready to move to high-rise apartments that promise you luxury enough to make the business trip feel like a holiday!
Our Best Corporate Housing in Brooklyn
After decoding the changing needs of the modern business traveler, we have curated the most stylish yet homely abodes to come back to. With subway stations around the corner to the most irresistible set of amenities to enjoy, our modernly furnished apartments offer complete comfort and satisfaction. From stocked kitchens to living rooms opening to the most lavish view to wake up to, your hot coffee right in time to the finest linen-clad mattresses waiting for you by the night, our abodes have the classiest possible outlook and unmatched comfort.
While looking for corporate apartments in Brooklyn, skim through our top picks of exclusive serviced apartments below:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Should You Book Our Corporate Accommodation in Brooklyn?
While the interiors of each home are well designed by our award-winning curators and interior decorators, it is the overall experience of living that we aim to master. You will find our apartments closely replicating the comforts of your home to make you feel welcomed. Lift access readily available so that reaching the apartment does not feel like an added burden after a long day at work; gym memberships not making you regret even a single day of not working out. From microwaves to groceries, lockers to CCTVs, your business stays with us is in skilled hands.
Brooklyn, with its range of corporate giants offering the closest access to the Financial District of Manhattan, will be your best choice for a budgeted stay. After long working weekdays, you will always have Netflix to chill and pull an all-nighter on weekdays while the microwave will take care of your endless popcorn refills. Chilled beer from the fridge won't hurt anyone either!
Types of Furnished Apartments in Brooklyn
More often than not, our corporate clients come with the need for smaller apartments. While limited spaces are easier to manage on a busy trip, they happen to be quite cozy too. Our studio apartments in Brooklyn are most preferred because it feels less lonely on solo trips and there are no chances of keeping things and forgetting. One thing that TheSqua.re team can vouch for is that no matter what budget scale you ultimately go for, the amount of attention and the level of comfort that you will receive will always be at its best!
Three of our most demanded apartment types, in not just Brooklyn but the entire New York City, are:
- Studio Apartments - Our compact studio apartments are gorgeously picked in the finest parts of Brooklyn. It is cozy, compact, and homely. Based on your budget, you can skim through the most elaborate set of amenities while the comforts lay intact.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - Our catalog of 1-bedroom apartments come with a more spacious and impressive outlook. With more detailed facilities and features, you can enjoy a separate living room and kitchen to yourself. The modern furnishings are top-notch.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - Our two-bedroom sets are more ideal for business travelers moving on a twin sharing basis. With a separate living room, 2 spacious bedrooms, and a balcony with a gorgeous view, your comfort and privacy are highly prioritized.
Facilities in Our Corporate Housing in Brooklyn
Our corporate abodes are modern, stylish, compact, and slightly more comfortable than you are probably imagining them to be already. Right from taking a hot water bath in the high-end bathroom to cooking the easiest breakfast on your way to the office, your mornings have been ticked. From your Wi-Fi needs for a remote meeting to that of Netflix on a lavish widescreen television set, your work and entertainment have been taken care of as well. You can expect your schedules and living standards to be untouched with a proper gym facility, mattress and upholstery quality, 100% hygiene and cleanliness, and so much more. After hosting endless business officials from around the world, we think our team is quite efficient to treat you with a fantastic stay with us.
Corporateaccommodation needs a detailed eye for a holistic set of comforts. After thoroughly analyzing the market for years together, we have come up with the following list of amenities that make us stand out:
- 24-hour concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free parking
- Gym access
- Bluetooth speakers
- Bathtub or sauna
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Lift access
- Flat screen TV
- Balcony with a view
Where Can You Find Our Corporate Housing in Brooklyn?
There comes no guidebook to choosing the right area for a business stay. One always has the option of either choosing a neighborhood right beside the new workplace or going for the one slightly away which lets you stay closer to the local communities. From a very active nightlife to the most stunning apartment buildings, from a whole ocean of the most incredible restaurants to historic places to add to your bucket list, Brooklyn has so much to offer outside its corporate sector. Each of our abodes brings to you quite a few advantages that you can choose from based on your expectations from this NYC trip.
Talking about our corporate accommodation in Brooklyn, our exclusive catalog of apartments have been curated in the following handpicked neighborhoods:
- Prospect Heights - Expect craft cocktail bars, high profile residential buildings, lots and lots of sports events along with the most luxurious set of restaurants here. If a corporate condo in a high-rise apartment is your thing, this is the ideal neighborhood for you.
- Clinton Hill - With proximity to Williamsburg for its historic charm and Queens, this urban neighborhood is classy and quite charming for a business stay. With plenty of restaurants surrounding the neighborhood, our team will take good care of you here.
- Brooklyn Heights - With the popular Henry Street lined with bars and hip restaurants, this residential hub is elegant and posh in its outlook and quite welcoming. The brownstones and East River make it quite pleasant to stay in.
- Boerum Hill - An elaborate commercial hub adorned by a relaxed community, this excellent neighborhood is vintage, trendy, and down to earth. It has so much to offer for your food, shopping, sports, and entertainment needs.
- Williamsburg - This historic neighborhood is all about cozy ambiance, rich history, street art, outdoor concerts, and a lot of creative fun. A hub of entertainment professionals and the most popular restaurants, it is ideal for all kinds of stays.
- Bushwick - Another historic part of Brooklyn which is most popularly known for its vibrant outlook and dynamic ambiance. It is your perfect pick for happening graffiti backgrounds for your Instagram. The overall vibe is quite pleasant too.
Best Attractions Near Our Corporate Apartments in Brooklyn
Even if you are on a work trip, missing out on the calming attractions of Brooklyn will be highly unjustified. From Yorktown to Williamsburg, there is so much to see and experience to take the true Brooklyn experience back with you. There is so much art, culture, history, and soothing waters to add to your trip. Thanks to the locations of our exquisite corporate range of furnished apartments, you can easily steal away a few hours from work days or evenings without traveling a lot to reach the attractions. If not, you will always have long weekends at your disposal while our concierge desk will take care of your home.
From a happening dip in the beach at the popular Coney Island to vibrant and creative nooks in Williamsburg, below are some of the handpicked Brooklyn attractions that you must check out:
- A Touch of Earth - If you are a lover of artisanal crafts and regional possessions, this is gold for you. Head to this award-winning gallery which has been creating a legacy since 1977 with all kinds of pottery, jewelry, and American art.
- Colonial Williamsburg - Relive what must have felt during the Revolution here or immerse in the most romantic setting with your partner on a horse-drawn carriage. A gem of an attraction in the heart of Brooklyn.
- Veterans Park - If you and your team prefer sports to enjoy a break from work, head to this lush park. Make the most of 19 acres of the playing area, sand volleyball, meeting rooms, basketball courts, picnic places, and more.
- Smorgasburg Food Market - From authentic American street-style dishes to sweet vendors, Smorgashurg is foodie heaven! Head here during summers every year and let it keep your weekend sorted.
- Yorktown Beach - This wonderful Beachfront with sparkling sand is spread over 2 acres in the majestic Yorktown. Keep the weekend for friends and enjoy dipping, fishing, and kayaking in its clean waters.
- Knitting Factory – It is of the finest music venues that recently shifted to Brooklyn from Manhattan. With an experience of decades together, they will serve you best with their excellent taste in comedy artists and live performers.
- Muscarelle Museum of Art - Everyone deserves a good artistic experience in a beautiful city like NYC. Observe and appreciate over 5000 pieces of art, proudly preserved by the dedicated teams at William & Mary College.
- McCarren Park - When traveling with colleagues, this can be a real gem to enjoy a fun day out. After relaxing at the lush sports field or dip in the pool in the afternoon, you might even sneak to the famous Brooklyn Brewery.
- Brooklyn Museum - You cannot let your Brooklyn trip end without visiting this legendary hub of art and artifacts! You can expect a highly impressive collection of ancient arts, early remains, and contemporary arts here.
- Bogart Street - When on a business trip, all of us have seen that desperate and frankly hilarious souvenir shopping before the flight. Buy great vintage gifts and especially jewelry from this street market.
Best Restaurants Near Our Corporate Accommodation in Brooklyn
If you are a business traveler who struggles with their staples, we have picked the coziest of all restaurants spread across the impressive borough. From comforting breakfast menus to a whole chain serving just buffalo wings, fun sports bars to Italian restaurants serving smiles since 1947. Our extensive corporate catalog gets you closest to the finest food experiences here, and we are sure you would thank us later.
While you contemplate choosing from our corporate housing in Brooklyn, skim through some of our most comforting restaurants picked below:
- Fat Canary - Expect a combination menu here with hints of Asian, Italian, and Modern American cuisines. The dishes are quite well-prepared and each plate is quite balanced when tasted right.
- Anna’s Brick Oven - This Italian gem has been serving smiles in Williamsburg since 1947. Run by a sweet Linguria family, this cozy restaurant is all about fresh homemade ingredients and love.
- Surf Bar - How about some delicious shrimp tacos and an elaborate menu of beach essentials in the heart of Brooklyn? This restaurant has got your beers and beach cravings sorted.
- Rocka Rolla - How about lots of booze, a lip-smacking menu, excellent music, and everything topped with pinball machines and a scorpion bowl? This Brooklyn gym gives you the perfect taste of a local New Yorker!
- The Blue Stove - All of us know that some hectic work mornings just need a classic baked snack with a perfect cuppa coffee! This cozy little bakery is your ticket to quick and comforting meals.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - If you are a fan of buffalo wings, this fastest growing sports bar, and NY food chain is all about 14 elaborate secret sauces made from scratch and a legacy in the making. It is ideal for lunches and dinners.
- Lilia - No Brooklyn food list can go ahead without the mention of this gem of New York City. This Michelin-star restaurant is the most popular one to adorn Brooklyn’s food scenes.
- DeStefano’s Steakhouse - For hearty dinners to treat yourself on evenings that need you to celebrate little wins in the new workplace, head here for all kinds of meats and steak fantasies in Brooklyn.
- Union Pool - Planned to meet an old friend while you are in NYC? If you want to relive those college days, get to Union Pool for its late-night array of food trucks and a dense variety of street food.
- Brickhouse Tavern - How does a karaoke, live DJ night, and beer tours sound to you? A lovely restaurant to hang out and dive into authentic American cuisine. With HD projectors up and running, you can also enjoy sports TV here.
Transport Near Our Corporate Housing in Brooklyn
Atlantic Avenue or Pacific Street is quite a hub when it comes to transportation while the L train is most preferred by travelers. Line 5 subway takes you to the United Nations headquarters in less than 45 minutes which is something that most corporate travelers seek during their Brooklyn stay. Apart from trains and subways, buses and ferries are two quite preferred modes of transportation as well. The Bay Ridge ferry is the most popular and convenient one to consider. Overall our corporate hubs can take you to any mode of travel in less than 15 minutes of walking.
Some of the nearest public transport stations near our corporate accommodation in Brooklyn include:
- Grand Central
- Wythe Ave
- L at Bedford Avenue
- Bedford-Nostrand Ave
- Grand Army Plaza
- Classon Ave Subway Station
- Prospect Ave Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.