Baridhara Diplomatic Zone I
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. With the Buriganga River nearby, any traveller is bound to find something that will make their stay extra special.
Ascott The Residence is located in the diplomatic zone of Baridhara, just 20 minutes' drive from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. On-site parking is free. Back in the 17th-century, the city was the Mughal capital of BengalYou can tell beacuse a lot of the apalces etc can still be explroed. American architect Louis Khan’s National Parliament House complex typifies the huge, fast-growing modern metropolis.
There are public transport connections nearby that will et you aorund the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport 5.5miles
- Banani Railway Station 2.2 miles
- Coca Cola Bus Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Tennis courts
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in the diplomatic zone of Baridhara, Dhaka, these serviced apartments come with all the amenities one requires for an exceptional stay.
The apartments are just truly exceptional. Pampering spa treatments, a hot tub and a fitness centre are available along with modern guestrooms and a flat-screen TV. Fitted with air conditioning, all rooms come with a well-stocked minibar and a personal safe. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub and hot-water showers. Finally, a beauty salon, a business centre and a 24-hour front desk are provided.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.