Gulshan II Serviced Apartments, Dhaka
Located in one of the most secure diplomatic enclave of Gulshan 2. Houses some of the most local and multinational companies having their headquarters located including Nokia, Standard Charted Bank, P&G, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Coca Cola and Pepsi. From our apartments, International Airport is just 9 Kms away and Railway stations such as Airport Railway Station is 9 Kms & Dhaka Cant. Is 4 Kms away. Not only for Corporates, Gulshan has something for everyone, Gulshan Park, Jamuna Future Park, Pink City, Lalbag Fort along with some good restaurants like Bellagio, Nandos, Bistro E, etc. are there for Leisure & Entertainment as well.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||BDT11340||BDT11340||BDT11340||BDT11340||BDT11340|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport 5.7miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These apartments has been designed to accommodate guests who want larger apartments that are fully serviced. Choices between our Deluxe and Premium categories, both the serviced apartments come with Living area, Dining area, Bedroom, Attached Bathroom and a Fully equipped kitchen with extra space. King size beds, smoking/non-smoking floors, Individual control air-conditioning system, LCD Tv with DTH, Safety locker, Telephone facility, 24/7 assistance, House-keeping, Rain showers and Bath tubs and lots more facilities that will push you to book these luxury apartments we have in Dhaka. We have our own vast Fitness centre, House café, Baggage storage, Laundry service, Parking, Business Centre. Enjoy Fruit basket on arrival, Complimentary Wi-Fi and Complimentary Breakfast as well to make your stay more memorable with us.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.