Oxfordshire is full of little villages that are perfect for business and leisure travellers.
A pretty South Oxfordshire village in a designated area of outstanding national beauty near to the ridgeway, Didcot Parkway which has good transport links to London, Oxford and other surrounding cities. Two thriving village pubs serving food, garden centre with cafe, post office and garage.
Overall, this is a top, quiet location for business and leisure travellers that require something unique.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|7b Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£86.12||£86.12|
|7a Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£91.92||£91.92|
|7d Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£89.68||£89.68|
|1 Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£103.12||£103.12|
|4 Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£102.72||£102.72|
|2 Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£97.89||£97.89|
|3 Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£103.12||£103.12|
|5a Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£175.16||£175.16|
|6 Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£179.16||£179.16|
|5b Ashbrook Mews||N/A||N/A||N/A||£179.16||£179.16|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 40miles
- Gatwick 83 miles
- Didcot Parkway 4.5 miles
- Cholsey 5 miles
- Didcot 4.5 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Elegant and sleek, these serviced apartments provide the homely feel to make any stay here worthwhile.
Ashbrook Mews is a selection of 11 serviced apartments ranging from 1 bed studio to a 3 bedroom house, all of which come complete with all of the essentials that make modern living so awesome. The area is very convenient for Milton Park and Harwell Science Campus as well as those wanting to visit Oxford.
Looking for a relaxing stay near Oxford? This is one of many potential living spaces.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.