The apartment is located in the heart of Doncaster with easy access to wherever you need, Doncaster airport is around 5 miles away, as is the i-Port and all the major motorways. Good eating places and handy supermarkets, coffee shops, gyms and parks are very convenient, your stay will be beyond exceptional.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£100||£90||£80||£70|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Doncaster Sheffield 5.8miles
- Leeds 32.2 miles
- Doncaster Railway 1.3 miles
- Bentley 1.7 miles
- Frenchgate 2.0 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These luxury furnished apartments come with all the comfort you need. We have open-plan 1-bedroom and two bedroom apartments which provide parking and all the amenities needed for a successful stay. With a fully equipped kitchen, living room, sleeping quarters, free Wi-Fi and many other benefits, this is a great choice. The lower floor apartment is suitable for the less mobile guest
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.