Cosy Executive City Apartment Doncaster
Cosy Executive City Apartment in the Centre of Doncaster City. The Apartment is Less than 10 minutes from the Train Station, Race course the Dome which host multiple events throughout the year.
- Doncaster Sheffield miles
- Doncaster Railway miles
- Doncaster Coach miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Every day
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Television package: Freeview
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.