The house is located in a nice residential area. The building is tucked away from the main road so it's very quiet for guest to chill out and sleep deeply.
Doncaster Market has hundreds of indoor and outdoor stands and stalls, including the Corn Exchange, a grand Victorian shopping centre which will keep any shopaholic busy. Guests will have easy access to the business centre, be close to local amenities and have easy airport connection. Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield is less than seven miles away and both Leeds Bradford and East Midlands airports are within easy reach. Drivers will only be properties are minutes away from the A1, M18, M1, and The East Coast Main Line from London takes just 90 minutes.
Doncaster railway station is 4 miles from the location and can be easily reached via public transport or car/taxi.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 7miles
- Doncaster 4 miles
- Check in time: 1600 hrs
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Check out time: 1000 hrs
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This house is the perfect base for your time in Doncaster. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure this is the place for a great stay in Doncaster.
The property has generous space for up to 7 people to stay comfortable. On the 1st floor there are three good sized bedrooms with plenty of storage space for clothes and suitcases, as well as a bathroom. On the ground floor you will find a sleek living room with a smart TV, double sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. It features everything you need, from cutlery to toiletries, bed linen and towels. There are contemporary furnishings throughout, which will help you feel right at home. Free and easily accessible high speed Internet and WiFi is provided throughout the house to keep you connected to loved ones. Guests will have full and unrestricted access to the entire house during their stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to ensure your stay in Doncaster is successful and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.