Queen Mary Avenue Apartments Cleethorpes
Queen Mary Avenue Apartments Cleethorpes is located close to the A180 which leads to Grimsby, Immingham and FREEPORT of Killinghome for ports and Humber indstrries. Within 5 minutes from the seafront it has really easy access to local shopping and supermarkets as well as the train station. Humberside airport is only a short drive away as is HULL, Scunthorpe, & Louth
- Humberside 5.8 miles
- Doncaster 32.2 miles
- Cleethorpes 1.3 miles
- Grimsby Town 1.7 miles
- Grimsby 2.0 miles
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
The property 3 bedroomed house comes with a fully furnished kitchen, opene plan dining area with patio doors leading onto the garden. Downstairs their is a small cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin. Separate lounge with TV. Upstairs we have a family bathroom with a bath and shower over. Master bedroom has a double bed, second bedroom has a small double and a sofa bed can be put in the small single bedroom or used as office space/dressing room. Parking is at the front of the house and to the rear is a sunny garden with plenty of space to relax
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.