Serviced Apartments Shankill
Shankill is a calm and peaceful suburb of Dublin with many historic sites. If you are looking for a historical vacation or want a vibe of the 90s, Shankill is for you. With a furnished apartment in Dublin, Shankill, wander all day and submerge in the sea of history here. The apartments here have rich amenities to provide to each stayer. Enjoy the luxuries of a lavish bathroom, elaborate bedroom, and prime locations. With the human touch and pleasant vibe, you can enjoy our abode like your home for days or months at a stretch.
Top Serviced Apartments in Shankill
The serviced apartments in Shankill cover the needs of modern backpackers and family travelers alike. We made sure to pick the amenities from a fresh new-age travel way. The apartment has a complete kitchen for making your indoor cooking easy. It has a bright living room with an exquisite interior. You must expect complimentary Wi-Fi with a full-screen television ready for Netflix & popcorn. In this suburb of Dublin, like your home, you can binge-watch your shows with pizza by your side.
Where to Stay in Shankill
The serviced apartments in Shankill are close to the border with County Wicklow. We have our apartments in all the finest areas of Shankill. You can reach out to the Killiney in the north for a local vibe. Bray Town in the south is a few steps away from our abodes. The place has iconic churches and standing stones. They are worth the visit and are not much far from the apartments. For shopping, you can visit Shankill Shopping Centre. The center has shops, restaurants, and cafes for added convenience.
Facts about Shankill
This suburb of Dublin lies in the area of Dun Laoghaire- Rathdown. Some facts about the cherished area include:
- Its name comes from the Irish Sean-Chill or Sean-Choill. It means Old Church or Old Wood.
- Shankill was once a barren place. Today, the village has shops, cafes, a public house, a post office, and other retail outlets.
- It is home to many antiquities. They include ruined churches and standing stones. Puck's Castle, Shankill Castle, Shanganagh Castle, and Martello Towers are important sites.
- The place holds iconic 800 years old Church. The Church's name is Shankill Parish Church. After the demolition, it took two years to stand again. Archbishop Henry De Loundres built it in 1229.
- Sports here include football, tennis, and bowling. It has a famous GAA Club that was re-formed in 2013.
Weather in Shankill
Summers here are not so warm and so quite pleasant. It has cold and wet winters. Shankill experiences windy and partly cloudy weather year-round. For the record, summers are a more preferred time of year to visit. It usually lasts from late June to early September. The serviced apartments in Dublin from us have all the facilities that can ease your stay each month. Our team stands ready in the hope to welcome you anytime during the year.