The Greenstar Mercantile building is a beautiful listed property in the heart of Dundee City Centre. Although located in the city centre, the apartments are situated on a quiet street next to Abertay University.
The building has been fully refurbished and reconfigured to form six stylish and very fresh serviced apartments, ready to provide customers with a modern, comfortable and homely place to stay.
The Greenstar Mercantile building is a minute away from the historic and beautiful McManus Gallery and has a large variety of amenities on its door step. One can walk to both bus and train stations, as well as the prestigious V&A Museum, Discovery Point and a whole host of eclectic restaurants, cafes and shops. The Overgate Shopping Centre is also less than a 5 minute walk away, where you can find a variety of well established retail outlets.
We have six different apartments, from one to three bedrooms, offering flexibility, and the opportunity to host solo guests or groups of up to eight people per apartment. Larger groups can also be accommodated as we have two apartments per floor.
We offer accommodation also in two additional flats located a short walking distance of the city centre.
- Dundee Airport 3.2 miles
- Edinburgh 60 miles
- Dundee Railway Station 1.6 miles
- Perth Train Station 23 miles
- Dundee Bus station 0.6 miles
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Security deposit required
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Greenstar Apartments is a serviced apartment provider in Dundee, Scotland. Its city centre Mercantile Building location comprises six serviced apartments, featuring one, two and three bedrooms per apartment. Its maximum capacity is for 34 guests.
Founded in 2017, it offers accommodation to business and leisure customers, plus contractors staying away from home. Owner-managed by 2 Directors, it outsources a further three management, cleaning and maintenance roles to independent local traders.
Specialising in comfortable, clean, modern accommodation, it partners with major brands such as AirBnB, Expedia, Silver Door Apartments or Booking.com. It’s also an active member of Visit Scotland, and the Association of Scottish Self Caterers.
Since its development, Greenstar Apartments continues to take every measure to reduce its carbon footprint and waste, and use eco-friendly, bio-degradable and refillable products.
Stay comfortable, stay affordable, stay Greenstar.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.