The apartment located in the heart of Dunfermline town centre, walking distance to the bus and railway station makes this property a popular commuter base, with its Quick access to the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee, and also via the M80 to Glasgow.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bed, 1 bath||£84||£84||£84||£84||£84|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Edimburgh 9.7miles
- Kinglassie 13 miles
- Queen Margaret 1.4 miles
- Dunfermline 2.7 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
The property comes with a High speed Internet, Smart TvNetflix, Free Parking available, a fully equipped Kitchen, Luxury towels and linen long-term stays. available Weekly Cleans
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.