This property also has free parking so ideal if traveling by car, Quick access can be gained to the M90 motorway with direct links to all the major attractions across Scotland.
- Dunfermline Town 2 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This 2 bedroom Apartment is an ideal location whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. Dunfermline is a great base for travelling around Scotland with Edinburgh south, Glasgow west, Aberdeen north and St Andrews east. With this property located just a 2 minute walk from the train station it really is a fantastic location if visiting for Edinburgh especially during the Fringe Festival.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.