Bulwer Serviced Apartment
This apartment is located in Durban which is an unforgettable seaside destination for all to enjoy.
Durban is known for the blissful beaches of the Golden Mile. It is home to Durban Funworld amusement park, featuring cable car rides and swimming pools with slides. The New Pier has city and coastline views, and rickshaw drivers in beaded headdresses offer rides. The area is popular for surfing, swimming, and cycling, while casual eateries serve burgers, fish and chips, and pizza.
If you are looking for a peaceful vaction with your family, this is the best spot to visit for.
- Virginia Airport 13.6miles
- King Shaka International Airport 37.9 miles
- Mynahs Bus Stop 1.3 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Handy Telephone
- Direct dial telephone
- Dust pan and brush
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Fully furnished luxury accomodation in Durban featuring a fully equipped kitchen with stove , refridgerator, microwave, cutleries, crockeries and basic kitchenware, a living room having a flat screen television and a decent bathroom. All the residents will have access to our swimming pool and the braai area. This is the perfect place to be while staying away from home.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.