Berliner Allee Serviced Apartment
The serviced apartment in Dusseldorf is only a few meters on foot from Königsallee, and is also walking distance to the old town and the Rhine promenade. All the necessary shops are in the immediate vicinity and there's also excellent public transport connections.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|02 bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€250||€250|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Düsseldorf International Airport 6miles
- Düsseldorf Hbf 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
This is a penthouse apartment with a view over the roofs of Düsseldorf city center.
On the 7th floor, it has a large living area with seating and dining area and access to a large south-west balcony. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with a double bed and its own small balcony, the other 2 rooms with a single bed each. A functional fitted kitchen with all the appliances. is also part of the mix.
Meanwhile, the bathroom comes with a tub, separate shower and washing machine, and an additional guest toilet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.